One of the most talented barbers and educators in the country with a complete understanding on how to build a successful barbering business is now available for class instruction at barber schools, seminars and one on one mentoring. Turn your shop around, master putting new heads in your barber's chair, learn the latest cutting techniques or just get some new motivation to do what you do better.
Alsmillions' Class Synopsis
Course Name: Average Barbers Making Above Average Money (ABMAAM) Average Can Be Good!
Barber Shop CPR
Barber shops are dying a slow death all over the country and it's not getting any better. Alsmillions will show you how to revitalize your shop and bring it back to life. Watch him wake up your barbers and give them the tools to build their businesses and make your business a complete success! Al uses real life experiences, humor and positive, motivational talk to get his message across. "Barbers think that building a big clientele depends on how sharp their line ups are or how tight their fades look. That's only a piece of it! When you learn how to think like your client and show them that you care, that's when your business will explode!"
1. Customer Acquisition - Build an awesome clientele In no time - Al teaches proven customer acquisition techniques that are guaranteed to work. Attract walk-ins, Learn the secrets to self promotion and learn the art of locking your customer in.
2. Customer Retention - Retaining a client is almost as important as acquiring a client and Al shows you how to keep them. Also turn your bi-weekly client into a weekly client.
3. Shop Ownership - Yes Or No? - Are you ready to open your own shop? Should you open your own shop? Al gives you some real truth to consider when looking to strike out on your own.
4. Cutting Techniques that Work - Learn simple, easy to do techniques that will help increase your average ticket and keep the money flowing at your booth.
5. Fading & Blending Done Right - Al teaches you easy to follow fading and blending techniques designed to increase your speed and give you a better looking cut.
6. Color Enhancement Procedures - Learn how to fix receeding hairlines and perform "Black Out" procedures using Bigen, Kiss Expressions, Black Ice and KSI hair coloring products.
7. Hair Art & Designs - Check out Al and the crew show off their hair art ability. Learn to do some basic designs even if you can't draw.
Over 20 years barbering experience with 25 years of sales and store management experience. (owned and managed 2 barber shops). Effective motivational speaker devoted to helping people reach their maximum potential in every aspect of life. Licensed Barber/Instructor and educator with a on-line YouTube following of thousands. Al recently achieved partnership with YouTube and now has over 7 million views on his haircut channel.
This class instruction is designed to give barbers and stylist the technical, creative and mental edge to go anywhere and make the kind of money they want to make.
Al Reid (Alsmillions)
Call or write for rates
Phone Consultation & Mentoring
Get detailed information on how to increase your clientele, Whether you're a barber paying rent or a shop owner paying bills, Al has the answers for you. No junk here, Al shares proven success techniques that will jump start your barbering business and turn it completely around.